As the demand and presence of Thermal Industries replacement window, patio enclosure, decking and railing products grows, so do the opportunities for new and exciting career paths. If you are interested in joining an innovative and successful organization offering high-quality products and services, consider a career with Thermal Industries. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Field Sales Representative
This position is responsible for managing and growing the Albany, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo & Erie PA sales territory of Thermal Industries through both existing accounts and new account acquisition by providing the leadership, vision, and training necessary to achieve these goals and objectives profitably and effectively. This position plans and organizes their sales territory and implements sales growth strategies within their respective territory.
Location: Those located in the following states are encouraged to apply: Pennslyvania and New York.
Desired Skills & Experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- In conjunction with Sales Manager, prepare and complete monthly sales forecasts and sales reports and implement sales strategies necessary to achieve these forecasts and goals. Track monthly performance to the sales goal.
- Provide customer training on sales techniques, the sales process, lead management, and forecasting/planning.
- Implement sales programs to meet/exceed revenue plan, expense goals, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with Sales Manager to develop pricing strategies.
- Identify early market, industry and customer trends in addition to external market forces and take corrective action as required to boost sales revenue in territory.
- With Sales Manager, develop sales presentations for customers and prospects
- Develop referral program with existing customers and also focus on self-generated business
- Participate in structured sales status meetings to discuss challenges, plan and adjust resources, review trending toward sales objectives, and develop initiatives for continual improvement.
- Effective follow-up with both existing and prospective customers to maximize revenue
- Continuously improve skills and expertise through workshops, seminars, and professional associations.
- Up to 80% travel required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Ideal candidates would have 5+ years replacement window or building product experience
- High level of organization skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with various levels of management and demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing work environment.
- Work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 60% on an overnight basis.
- Highly motivated with a sense of urgency.
Education: Bachelors Degree preferred.
Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access.
How to Apply: Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented and professional environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Window and Patio Door Production Assembly Workers
Location: 3700 Haney Court, Murrysville, PA 15668 (Pittsburgh Area)
How to Apply: Apply in person Monday thru Friday (9am - 2pm). No Phone calls please.
Thermal Industries offers:
Qualified Candidates MUST:
- $9.50/Hour (First Shift)
- $10.10/Hour (Second & Third Shift)
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Annual Wage Increases
- Read a Tape Measure
- Pass Drug Test
- Provide Previous Work References
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass a Background Check